Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's time to get real.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Yeap, it's time to get real. I really need to sharpen my writing skills and need to keep myself strong to update my blog. Even it's just gonna be only a paragraph long.

Okay, somehow that kinda rhymes.

Moving on.

I'm going to have my MEdSI (Malaysian Educators Selection Inventory) this Sunday which is a ticket for me to pursue in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language). I'm a big fat liar if I say I'm not nervous at all. I couldn't sleep last night because I was practising the interview inside my head. I made up the questions myself and answered it.

I did it everything in my mind.

So my eyes were wide awake because my brain was functioning hard.

I did my research of people who had gone to the interview and some of them are actually quite enjoyable. They get to sang and even demonstrated Tae Kwan Do moves.

For people who got interviewed in UiTM Shah Alam (which I am going to ._.) they got all mind twisted questions. Some even asked about opinions on politics.

Nevertheless, what they want to test is our personality. I hope I'll be able to go through the session like having a casual conversation between friends, that's what they want in educators.

No need to be all perfect and know-it-all.

I'll just consume myself with some of current issues especially in education and hope for the best.

Wish me luck.

Peace be upon you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment