Sunday, May 27, 2012

Unsettling.

Bismillahirrahamanirrahim

I went for my MEdSI interview today at UiTM Shah Alam. I was really nervous when I arrived. I couldn't think straight and I stuttered even when I was talking to my friends. We all discussed a bit about the current issues in education and I couldn't give any ideas because some of it I didn't even know what they were talking about except about PTPTN. 

I was at TEC-4 and I was with Sri. They were only 6 interviewees including me and Sri. While we were waiting for our turn, Sri and I talked about a lot of things. She loves to talk and give ideas. I got closer with her. 

When it was my time, I got in and there were 2 interviewers and there were really really friendly especially the one who is a lecturer at UiTM. We talked as if we're friends so I feel relieved. And then she asked me why I choose UIA. Lastly they asked me to teach some and I taught a little bit of adjectives. Really simple ones. And then it was over. I was smiling all the way.

When I wanted to go out through the door, I saw the door was not closed properly and I saw Sri smiled widely at me. She said she saw and heard me teaching. It was seriously embarassing but I've done my best.

OK, why is the title 'Unsettling'? It's because I thought that I would feel relieved about getting through interview but I don't. I feel like doing it again because I stuttered at some parts and I said 'have sitted'. T^T And then the lecturer corrected me. SERIOUSLY TAK PUAS HATI. Not with the interviewers of course, I'm not satisfied with myself. 

Oh well, what to do. It's done anyway. I'll just pray what's best for me. 

Oh yea! A reminder for whoever is taking the MEdSI interview and you got UiTM for your choice. BE PREPARED MENTALLY. Some of my friends got bashed, literally bashed by the interviewers. So if you really want this, fight your heart out! 

Peace be upon you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment