Friday, November 11, 2011

Sharing is caring.

Since I'm quite bored...OK fine! I'm dead bored. Anyway, I decided to write again after a month. :V

Oh crap, I forgot what to write.

[paused]

Okay, I decided to write again because I think I have a lot to share with you guys! Guys, I mean whoever is reading this or probably no one. Also, I need to practice my writing skills. I LOVE TO READ but I hate hate to write because I don't really know how to write a good piece.

Okay, serious time.

There was an event that happened yesterday that really gave me a wake up call. It taught me how important it is to share whatever knowledge you got. You can't just assume that they know it already because most probably, they don't. Yeah. I thought my friends knew this one thing (cannot be said here) which is pretty bad and a lot of people around me said that this 'thing/action' is haram. So I thought they knew and I didn't say anything to them. I seriously did not know they are oblivious about this and they were shocked when they found out. I was blown away by their reaction. I felt really REALLY guilty for not telling them. I felt like a loser. I felt like a very ignorant person who tried to threw her beloved friends into hell fire. Literally. I wanted to cry but something was holding me back. Myself. In the midst of feeling upset, a voice told me, "Why should you cry? It is your fault. Why didn't you tell them? You think you're all goody2 will the knowledge you have but you just bury them under the hatch for yourself. Should you call yourself a friend to them?" Really. It keeps ringing in my mind. So I explained everything to them. Also, I did say I was scared to tell them because I wasn't ready to advise people, yet. You know what was the situation like? They both were quite. Pin-drop quite, I TELL YA! Oh yeah, forgot to mention. We were skype-ing. There were three of us. I asked them and one of my friend said she was still digesting my words. I sounded really upset and frustrated and the other friend comforted me but not really in a comforting tone. More like why-didn't-you-tell-us-this-plus-partially-comforting tone. I don't know whether you guys can imagine that. I felt like slitting my wrists that time. Yes folks, I felt useless. Then I remembered earlier, a friend of mine said that what's important is my intention and that washed away a little fraction of guilt in me. I felt a bit better. Suddenly the atmosphere was very intense. It was quite. Too quite and then everyone wanted to leave. But the call ended quite okay. With a bit of laughter. Still, I felt guilty and from that day on, I said to myself that I'll try hard to help my friends and keep sharing every bits of knowledge that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment